Friday 16 July 2010

Inception Review - to listen, or not to listen, that is the question

Inception hits the screens in the UK today, and I for one am seriously looking forward to it. I'm also a big fan of the Kermode and Mayo show on the BBC's fivelive radio station. I love listening to Mark Kermode's reviews as he undertakes his job with such passion and enthusiasm. It only makes me sad when he puts me off going to see a film (he can be very persuasive!), only to find out years later that I actually thought it was alright.

Anyway, having not learnt my lesson, I'm going to see what he has to say about Inception this afternoon ahead of seeing it tonight. If you want to listen, he's on at 2pm UK time (GMT+1) and you can listen here (Outside the UK may have trouble with this link. Clearly I don't condone using a UK proxy, or anything like that.)

No comments: